Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hey Y'all This is my Blog-like thingie. I just started one b/c.... umm.... Well, I just started it. I don't really know why, but I did.
So, today I went to school. I stayed home fm school sick yesterday, and my wife, Hope, heard something fm one of the teachers saying that "Allen isn't coming back." So, everyone was like, "Allen, you came back! I heard that you weren't coming back to school" and all that. I had a Geometry proof test today - 'twasn't too hard, and it didn't hurt that I only had to do one proof (I'm a really slow test-taker, if you didn't know). Other than that, well, I figured out how old I am, in days, hours, minutes, and seconds! I don't have the exact numbers that I figured out(I'll get those later), but I remember that I was about 8.96million minutes old, and something like 550million seconds old. :) I figured it out at like 2pm, and assuming I was born at 5am, I was pretty darn close!'Twas really.... Exact.
Hey - I'm looking for Ex-words, particularly adjectives, so, if any of you have any ideas, g'head and give 'em to me.
Well, back to school - After school, I talked to my Physics teacher, Mr. Andrew Hawkins, about IU, and their excessively poor efforts in the latter half of this season. Bracey (Wright) is pretty much the only bright spot on the team, well, except for A.J. (Moye). (George) Leach has been really un-exhilarating this year. He's a talented, physical player, who can block shots, but, he seems just to react slow and stuff. Oh well - there's always next year, I suppose. 'Tis nice - I have Mr. Gale to talk about ND with, and Mr. Hawkins for IA, and then Mr. Nanney to talk about the pro sports with. Pretty Much all the Indiana NCAA teams are down this year. Purdue, since the first like 3 weeks of the season, hasn't been real hot. Butler has been just okay, ND hasn't been bad, but more was expected of them, really, and, well, IU is definitely down. IUPUI hasn't been doing bad tho - hopefully they'll be able to win their tourney and get into the big dance.
Anyways, well, as I came out to the van after talking to Mr. Hawkins for about 15-20mins, I found that my siblings had turned it on, and were blasting Rammstein at 33(which is full volume) w/all the windows open and everything, so I turned it down a bit, then I drove off, but I exempted Tamara from getting in our good ol' vehicular device, so I had to stop to let her get on, and as that was happening, our principal, Mr. Melvin came out and kinda looked at us funny, as we were listening to German hark rock at an ear-splitting 183decibals (a little exaggeration). Also, I was delayed by all the skaters and their accomplices hanging onto the van, but I finally got away!
After that we all went to the bank, and now I'm home. I did other stuff as well, but I'll spare you from the boring details.

Well, this has been my first blog, my first example of shishkablogin', so enjoy!

Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home