Thursday, March 25, 2004

.....(Continuation) Okay, guys - last nite i was writing a blog, when the internet went out (on school days, it goes off at 10pm - 'tis timed), just as I was putting my song off the post on, so I did not get to post it, but 'twas a TBC (to be continued), so, what I'll do is post it when i get home (rite now I'm at the 'puter at the Y - and there's no one here to play b-ball with, so I'm) bc I saved it, so, basically, rite now, I'm just writing you the 2nd part of what I started!
So, anywho, I was talking about my attack my 'Berly. See, there's a girl in my class, Kristina, who always enjoys stealing things from people. She always gives them back tho - 'tisn't like she Keeps what she steals. :) But, anyways, so she stole a bunch of stuff from Berly's purse, and then she gave me Berly's cellphone to give back to her, and before I could give it back, Berly saw that I had it and sunk her fingernails into the flesh on my left arm - 'twas painful! there are still marks from it! - and to top it all off, she ate my Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream candy bar! I was very sad... :( But, she did buy me another one the next day, so 'twas all good, mostly. And, she isn't purely evil, just occasionally she can be.
Also, Berly couldn't outrun me if her life depended on it! Especially with heels and a skirt on! I don't know what Charity's talkin' 'bout. She always tries to do things to me, but rarely succeeds. See, me and her kinda have a irritate-eachother-as-much-as-possible sttitude usually. But, she's cool, for the most part (and no, in case you are wondering there is no 'romantis interest' in our playful banters).
Well, there are more things I could talk about, but I'm tired an I think I'll go home and take a nap, so I suppose I'll be leaving now, so ttfn!

*Alyn*

WHEW! I accedentally went back on this browser, but thankfully, this message didn't get deleted. I HATE when that happens!

Song for this post - No Leaf Clover by Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home