Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Note to Self: Do not play any games requiring the use of tagging a person thru the use of anothers hands... or any limb, for that matter, with Jeremiah!!! 'Tis pain-evoking! Altho, twas pretty fun, at least up until thennnn...... :) Oh, and if any of you are wondering I was most certainly Not faking it! Sonrise party was a good time tho, I must admit. Fairly Satisfactory games, above average nice fellowship, not horrendus bowling, not extremely shabby refreshment an beverage....etc.
On to other obscene comments and... stuff... Well, anywho, about my horrific attack from 'Berly ('tis what I call Kimberly) - Yesterday afternoon, at the hour of nearly 3pm (the hour of my departation from school), the poor defensiveless Edwin Allen Henry Blackwood II (Don't wear it out) was fiendishly and brutally attacked.... ack - I've got to go to bed.... TBC!!!

`````Len`

Song for this post: Another First Kiss by TMBG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home