Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Well Guys, it has been a few days, and for that i profusley apologize. I have been quite busy(Some of us acctually DO have a life away from the cpu, unlike some.... ;) whose names I wont mention), and if you'd like me to prove this point, I shall do so in the following day journal:
Friday, March 26, 2k4: Wake up at about 6:40am, which is pretty much the usual, eat and etc, leave for school at about 7:40, schools out at 3pm, but those dern kiddos mess around for a few mins, so we dont geet home 'til aboot Foe (25min drive home), so I get to go home and clean up my room/pack for 'Lando (no not Calriseon [please corrent me on my sp....spuh....spelling]) for a few minutes, shower, eat quick, then go to the Elder's 25th anneversiary (sp) party at church at about 7, and stay there for a few hours - 'twas a really good time! Also, I absolutely must put in a quick bit on the Elder trio's (thats Shan, LNI, Abbigail, and Char) singing! Twas Phantasmagorical (yes 'tis a real word, altho I did, admitidely, use it out of context)! They sang their version of 'Goin' to the Chapel', which I believe was sung by the Shing-Ri-Lah's or some band which had a wierd name from the 60s, which was just about the best ameteur song I've ever heard sung!
I
also
talked
to
people
there
at
Southside
- such as Brandon Fisher (and Jill H, Bethany F) about ECHO, and I am just Soooooo Excited about the whole ordeal (the first trip was my trip of choice) - I have learned that The Fishers (Meg and Brand) and the Moores (Chuck and Beth) and Mr. Danny Cutter will be the leaders, and there will be many really cool people attending, including, Jill, Bethany, Hayley, Matt Blocki, Margaret, Brittany, Myself, Zachhary (probubly), among many others of which I havw either not heard about or simple forgotten (plz don''t be offended if I have forgotten you (it happens often!), but, rather, plz inform me of any other knowledge you have regarding other echo trip 1 participants) which, I am sure, will cause this trip to be a great enjoyment for all who attend, and ggreat fun, and.... and 'twill just be an 'oisome' time together with Christian brothers and sisters. I am also excited about some other things concerning ECHO and a bit disapointed with other things, including:
Disappointing - 1.as far as I know, Aaron Dinkledine will not be on the same ECHO trip as me. *sigh* He was my only 3-year fellow ECHOer, but will not be my 4th year 'mate'.
2.this trip will be my 3rd to last (as I hope to go to 2 next yr) as a high-schooler, which means that I will be 'over-the-hump' (hump being the haafway point in my ECHO travels, which was last yr).
3.Patrick, Jamie, and Adam S. aren't (as far as I know) coming!!! That means a huge loss from the great fun we had last year... :'(
4.umm... maybe thats it...
On To ECXITING- 1. Mr Cutter is coming! I missed him last year!
2.our leaders will be really cool altogether, not just Mr. Cutter, Im sure
3.This will be my 4th straight trip w/different leaders! Altho, I supose I've had Mr' Cutte once before, but I still dont have ALL the same leaders (1st trip I had the Farises (James and Elizabeth), and the Filsons[deffinitely a first-class leader and cookers/washers combo], 2nd Mr. Hanson, Mr Cutter, and my mom, Deborah, and Carrie as the cooks/washerers [definitely some good cooks/washers in there! ;) the leaders weren't bad either! Mr. Hanson really knew his stuff, and Mr. cutter was just Fun!], 3rd, the Larsons and the Dinkledines [good foos and washing, and some real good athletic activites for mostly the guys w/Ben, and great storytelling and photography from Mr. Diink])
4.BETHANY is coming! (that means, for those of you who don't know, for some oisome desert smashing!!! And, some reaally fun canoe rides [is Anna coming - oh yes! I believe she is coming as well!] if we go conoeing again)
5.Matt is coming!! I haven't talked to him for a while, and that'll mean great renewing of freindship, and some good clean (maybe dirty) fun!
6.I dont believe that Jamie is coming, nor is Patrick, which means no embarresign episodes caught forever on tape, and shown to all the people of the world (Adam didnt have much to do with those)! (altho, yknow, I'm sure Matt and some others will be able to pick up the slack in that area... oh well) ;)
I think thats all.
Wow - I have been rambling on for a long while now, so I shall hafta finish this some other time, as I need to hit the hay! Sorry I got away from my explanations for my non-shishkablogin' days I recently had - I'll get back to them tomarrow nite, probubly.

{Allen}

Song for this post - the Evanescence song with just piano, vocals, and chello - the 3rd track on the cd... I think. I really like that one. I like all of them. And as that was really the only music I listened to today, Ill put that. Not that I dont like them - on the contrary - I do like them quite a bit (to get back to your question, Luke)

Btw: I made a bunch of spelling errors, please try your best to read thru them in spite of the error. And if you'd like, you can comment an correct them - I don't mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home