Thursday, April 01, 2004

"Abby is smarter than I thought! She's actually picking up on the techniques of her wiser fellow animals... cats!:)" - Wow Margeret.
That statement just shows how far our society has fallen, even our Christian society! Thats just...... sad. Cats - WISER than dogs!?!??!!??! Wow. That's just dreadful. Man. Okay, now, I must admit, Marge, that the occasional rare cat mey be quote "smarter" than say the average dog, but to say that Dogs pick up on thier "wiser fellow animals"???? Cats are NOT wiser than dogs. Again, maybe there are a few who are a bit smarter.... but Wiser? Not a chance (well, cats may be wiser than some dogs, like, say, poodles and those short loong wiener dogs and such). Dog's are, by far, the wisest of all pets. I mean, dog's are man's best friend! Ugh
Anywho, dogs are awesome. Dogs love(well, not that dogs have the ability to 'love' but y'know what i mean) you, you as a person. Cats "love" your food, your warm lap and petting of thier fur (SOMETIMES), and thats about it. DOGS RULE, CATS DROOL!

P.S. Btw, I really love all animals (as anyone who's seen me around them at echo knows - Marge - you'll get to see and experience first hand of my love for animals at ECHO! :) Altho, sometimes at ECHO 'my' animals did die sad ss, but that's beside the point), but the domestic cat is about my least favorite animal, bc of thier fickleness and uncaring attitude. I detest i, but I still like cats.

Note: This was posted as a response to a comment by Marge on David's most recent (well, most recent at this time) blog post, but I just wanted to add it onto this in case some of you good people didnt see it.

=++ALLeN++=

Song for this post: 'I am a grocery Bag' by They Might Be Giants *great group - you must check 'em out!*

******NEW FEATURE:******
Verse (or Passage, Psalm, etc) for this post: "Speak the truth in love" - Eph. 4:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home