Thursday, April 01, 2004

Some of you visitor's to my world-famous blog may notice something just a little different it it. Can you place it? Just look at everything closely, and you may realize what it is. 'Tis just a very small thing, so don't feal stupid if you don't figure it out, but, if you do figure it out, g'head and comment and tell me what you think 'tis, and I'll tell you whether you are correct or not, soon! :) Isn't it exciting!

-Edwin-

Song for this post:

The Michalin Tire Song - "Never gonna let you go" (You all know how it goes - "Baby, I'm never gonna let you go, Gonna hold you in my arms forever....." - 'twas our 'theme song' for ECHO 2k2!)

Verse for this post:
Ecclesiastes 11:3b - "...if a tree falls to the south or the north, In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie." I like this verse. :) 'Tis the obvious verse. I mean, y'know, "In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie." So great! 'Twas sorta one of our theme verses for ECHO 2k3.


P.S. Btw, in case you didn't notice, 'Lando reminds me of ECHO! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home