Thursday, April 01, 2004

Well, I suppose I should finish what i started last nite, about my busy schedule and etc.
I will just
make it
short
and sweet.
Saturday, March 27th, 2k4:
Got up early - about 6:40(AM), i think 'twas. - ate, and then helped my uncle and aunt and cousins move from Lapel (Andersonish) area to some place which was almost to Ft. Wayne. Packed, ate, Unpacked, ate, drove toward home, ate (yummy Ice cream) w/my g'pa and g'ma and uncle and aunt (and siubs, obviously), switched from G'pa's vehicular device to our own at a gas station, drove home, and finally got back at about 9:40(PM). Busy day, but worthwhile. My Aunt and Uncle's house is oisome!
Sunday, March 28th, 3k4:
Breakfast, Get ready, Church service and Sunday School, etc, go home, lunch, pack a litlle for 'Lando, nap, Evening service and etc, home, pack for a few hours, finally get to bed.
Monday, March 29th, 2k4ff (and following):
Travel to Chatanooga, do a couple of things there, then to 'Lando, than do stuff in 'Lando! (I'll just hafta 'splain more later, IF any of you wanna know), bc rite now I'm kinda tired! :)

Well, I hope y'all have a stupendus time reading this, and be sure to comment on this, and, also,
read and comment on my previous post (about dogs and cats). TTFN!


E$Alien$3

Song for this post: 'Inflatable' by Bush (oisome song - you MUST listen to it sometime - Email me @ allen.blackwood.sbcglobal.net if you'd like it - I can send it, or a link to download it toya!)

Verse for this post: Philipians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home