Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Sorry everyone - I attempted to post this last nite, but as the time was past 10, my attempt failed. thankfully, I saved it, so here it is, a day late, but "better late that never" rite? Also, I added the quote today.


Hey ya'll! Greetings from me as I'm 'Back home in Indiana!' I just wanted to put this email(actually 2 emails) I got from 'Berly up on here, bc she couldnt comment or something. Do you guys(and gals) remember the time when I talked about Berly hurting me? Well, this is her side of the story. 'Tis quite humerous, if you aks me. :)

Berly: I couldn't comment on your website b/c the computer wouldn't open it up so I thought I'd send you an email with my side of the story.

As Kimberly (not berly) walked into the Physics class, she saw a strange creature rumaging through her purse, stealing things and handing them out to people to keep. She made her way over to her chair and sat down while yelling at the creature. She saw the creature hand her beloved cellphone to a fellow creature who annoys her a lot by calling her berly so without knowing what to do next she unleashed her claws on the evil creature that had her cell phone and wouldn't let go until the phone was safe in her hands. When she received the cell from the wounded creature, she wasn't done with her revenge and ate his candy bar.

That's what really happen so don't even think you are the victim here. I am! So hah! And I apologized for hurting you! Even though it was kinda funny! lol!
see ya,
'Berly


Berly2: And I could sooo beat you running in my heals!
'Berly


- Alin -

Song for this post:

Opening 'and' Pts. Of. Athrty by Linkin Park (From Reanimation CD)

Verse for this post:
John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Quote for this post:
"We don't seem to be able to check crime, so why don't we legalize it and then tax it out of business."
- Will Rogers

(Thanks to Cool Quiz for this quote)

P.S. Btw, I made up all of the links off of the top of my head, so I dunno if they are real or not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home